Friday, January 16, 2009

Color Week: Stripes and Plaids

I knew this was going to be difficult. I walked around the house with the camera, muttering stripes? plaids? WTF? These are the best I could do.

The granary.


I had to include a textile of some sort, being this is a fiber blog, right? No, I didn't make this.

I hope you have enjoyed Color Week as much as I have. It really opens your eyes to your world. I have found many new interesting and beautiful blogs too. Click the link and discover a few for yourself. You'll be glad you did.

6 comments:

Cindy said...

I don't know. I think you did pretty darned well. Have a warm and wonderful weekend.

sophanne said...

It's been great to watch!

Mama Pea said...

I thought the granary "stripes" were inspired! I always enjoy your blog, but this week I found myself especially eager to see what each day's color was going to bring. Fun, fun, fun!

Linda Sue said...

I went to the Weaver's Guild meeting with the intention of getting shots for the STRIPES Friday post- I took some, indeed but they were so- predictable, organic...pragmatic as weaving is...so I opted for more colour!

kristin said...

and you did great!! it opened my eyes too trying to finds stripes

Anonymous said...

Another hard one but you did great! I struggled with plaid but stripes I had loads of in my house.