Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Self-portrait, "A Christmas Carol" style


This is Mom with her great granddaughter Alex.

I see my Ghosts of Christmas Future and of Christmas Past in this photo. I looked uncannily like Alex 39 years ago. Will I look like Mom 36 years from now? I look into their eyes, and somehow see myself.

On a lighter note.

Literally seconds after the above photo, and you can sort of see the start of it in her expression above, Mom thumbed her nose at me. This one makes me laugh.

3 comments:

rilera said...

You're mom is such a hoot! And Alix is a doll! Hope you had a Merry Christmas and here's hoping they have a cure for this damn disease by the time we both are our mom's ages.

Unknown said...

Great photos on this post and the previous two. Thanks for sharing.

Blessings.

krista said...

This photo is my favorite... It says so much...