Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Peas

The combine crew harvested the 80+ acres of peas across the road from me the other day. The smell isn't unpleasant as they are combining. It smells like peas. But a few hours later, after the waste that is left has been in the sun a couple of hours, oh my. You know how when you walk by a dumpster on a hot, humid July day, and you hurry your step a little to get away from the smell? It's kind of like that. Except there is no escaping it. Eeew!

Mom soaked the bed this morning. I guess that is the price I pay for a night of uninterrupted sleep, since she didn't get up in the middle of the night. The new waterproof mattress pad worked though! Woohoo!

I have been doing some dyeing of wool/silk laps. With the high humidity we've been having, the fiber isn't drying. Pictures later, perhaps?

1 comment:

Teen Dating - Ourteennetwork.com said...

by the way Free Online Dating at http://thehotspotguide.com