Saturday, December 29, 2007

Llamas are curious

I was out doing chores yesterday, scrubbing water buckets and hauling water, when I noticed this rainbow like thingy next to the sun. I kept scrubbing and hauling, thinking, "Eh, how many pictures of the sun and snow do I need?" Apparently more, because I gave in and fetched the camera.

The rainbow like thingy.

Then Tieck had to come see what I was doing.

I moved to get Tieck out of the way,

when here comes Nikita.

"Hi!"

"Whatcha doin'?"

"No, really, whatcha doin'?"

"Oh, you're taking a picture of that? That's it? Just the stupid ol' sun?"

"Wouldn't you rather take a picture of me? This is my sexy, over the shoulder look. In profile, you can see my beautiful long lashes."

"If I hold my head just so, my ear will block the sun so it doesn't go in your eyes."

I also realized I have some nails to pound down in the spring.

3 comments:

rilera said...

Your llamas are so cute!

cornbread hell said...

great pictures. greater captions!
thanks for the chuckles.

Annie said...

The llamas make me laugh every day, glad I could pass it on.