Monday, April 7, 2008

Huisache!



This is the bloom of the Huisache tree. A member of the legume family!

Mom is still recovering from her stay at the spa. Apparently she wasn't sleeping much at all. She has pretty much been sleeping since she got home on Saturday. That tells me she is comfortable here, and feels secure here. It makes me feel good.

Even though she has mostly been sleeping, I find myself not adjusting well to being back in full caregiver mode. All of the responsibility has shifted back to me. I'm tired.

Don't mind me, I'll be fine in a day or two I suppose. Maybe I should do some dyeing, that always seems to help. Any color requests?

5 comments:

cornbread hell said...

bluebonnet blue and huisache yellow...with maybe a hint of dove gray.

Olga said...

lime green. yeah, or spring green.

Annie said...

Rick, sigh.

Olga, I hear ya. Green in any shade would be good.

Anonymous said...

How about Iris purple, some dafodil yellow and an Easter lily white?

Leave out the sneezes and I love Spring! ;)

Annie, I am thrilled that you were able to take some time off and "get away" to relaxation and adventures with Rick! I am enjoying the photos, thank you for sharing this with us!

Glad that your Mom is happy to be home, that made me smile!

rilera said...

That's a legume?! I've got to read up on that. Very cool. Take care Annie. You and your Mom are in my thoughts.