Friday, May 2, 2008

More Experiments


I made a little needlebook to help me keep track of my needles and pins. I have to be very careful with them so Mom doesn't find them. I spent a good half hour this morning searching for two banana peels. I had set them on the counter, thinking that I would run them out to the compost pile in a minute. Then I went outside to do something, and left them in the house. When I came back, they were gone. Believe me, you don't want to let two banana peels stay just anywhere! I did find them, and they are now in their rightful spot.


I also experimented with checkbook covers. Well, one so far.

2 comments:

rilera said...

Very cool! I like the check book cover.

That's one good thing about my mom; her lack of mobility keeps her from doing the banana hide and seek.

Are you guys getting all this rain? It's like a monsoon!

Sandi said...

I love this checkbook cover...the colors are so vibrant..would buy it in a minute. I'm still making my way through your blog to locate all of the pics of your mom's art. Reading and browsing...here and there...you have such a rich life.