Monday, July 20, 2009

I was wrong

When I said that weird sky hadn't dropped off aliens, I was wrong. I am surrounded, as far as the eye can see.

Oh sure, it all looks perfectly innocent. Just corn, right? Kinda pretty, even.

In a graphic sort of way.

So you live in harmony with it. Or drive through miles and miles of it, depending on where you live. Never once suspecting.


Auggghhh! Now I watch the fields suspiciously, wondering if that whole field hasn't just moved a bit closer. Walking to the mailbox, I find myself looking over my back.

Do you ever feel like you're being watched?

6 comments:

Mama Pea said...

LOVED this post! Great post.

P.S. Did any of those blackberries, perchance, become Blackberry Wine?

Linda Sue said...

wooooo day of the triffids!

Cindy said...

Wait until they grow hair!

rilera said...

Have you ever seen the movie "Signs"? This post reminds me of that movie. It's about crop circles.

punkin said...

Ooo, "Signs"

If you haven't seen it ... you might not want to.

Mary said...

OOOOOH! Eerie!